Before you start using MONITOR, one of our consultants will visit you to go through the system. The consultant will also help you to use MONITOR in the best possible way, according to your line of business. When the program is up and running, our support technicians offer you first class support. We look forward to answering your questions and helping you with your issues. We want you to feel confident using our ERP system for many years to come.
Here you can read our support agreement.
Personal Data Processing Agreement
Personal Data Processing Agreement Enclosure 2
Earlier, we have not defined the level on our support service - we only had the service level defined in terms of how fast you could expect a bug to be fixed.
That we now take this in place is because our customers should have the right expectations on our Support, this shall describe our positioning when it comes to service and support.
How our service level is defined you will se via this link:
Service Level - Support
Here is a description of how to prioritize a case.
You can prioritize a case when:
- You have reported a case but you have not got any feedback even though you have contacted the Support Center.
- You have logged in to the support portal but found no information about the case.
- You have received information about the case but you are not satisfied with the solution or with the estimated time to solve the case.
- The case turned out to be more urgent than expected.
You prioritize a case by:
- Contacting the support technician who is handling your case.
- Contacting the team leader for the team affected by your case.
- Contacting the support manager.
- Manufacturing and logistics – handles questions about production and order flows in MONITOR, and workshop info/time recording.
- Finance – handles questions about finance, ledgers, accounting, etc.
- Technique, Delivery, EDI & IT – handles questions about technical difficulties, installations, deliveries, integrations and EDI/Shipping.
Manufacturing and Logistics | Johan Högberg
+46 650-767 72
+46 650-766 12
+46 650-766 35
+46 650-766 65
Our skilled support technicians provide first class support. You are welcome to contact us on workdays from 06:00 to 17:00 (CET). Our English speaking support technicians are often available from 02:00 (CET) on most workdays.
- Call us on +46 650 766 03
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Follow and comment on your cases via the support portal
Please remember that you can find answers to most questions in the help function within MONITOR.
- When calling us, please have your company ID to hand. This will simplify registration considerably.
- Specify the procedure in question. The more information and details you provide, the quicker we will be able to help you.
- When sending emails, please attach screenshots related to your issue.
- If you have several separate questions, please send them one by one.
The staff working here have extensive experience from the manufacturing industry, finance, and logistics. This ensures we can offer you the best possible support. Many of our support agents are former customers who had been using MONITOR for several years before starting to work here. This means we have a vast knowledge across a range of industries, as well as the system itself.
Most of us are based at the head office in Hudiksvall, operating in close cooperation with our Development department. As luckytown Agent is expanding and has customers all over the world, we also offer support at our sales offices in Poland and Malaysia. We are proud to be a multilingual team, and provide support in Swedish, English, Finnish, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, Latvian, Malay, and Chinese.
Our Support Center is divided into three departments, which are responsible for different areas.
- Team Manufacturing and Logistics can help you with questions regarding manufacturing, stock, purchase, and sales.
- Team Finance can help you with questions regarding finance and accounting.
- Tech Support can help you with all technical questions.
We look forward to answering your questions and helping you with any issues. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Whether you are newly employed or have been using MONITOR for some time, personal distance training is a good way of learning more about the functions of the system. You are very welcome to book one hour or more of customized training with one of our support technicians. We will then guide you in how to use the system in the best possible way based on your situation and business. Before the training session takes place, you can note down any issues that you want to learn more about, and we will go over them together.
If the case does not fall within the scope of the support agreement, we offer extended support or training.
- Training is carried out by our consultants as part of the implementation project. After the initial training, you can also book further training sessions with our consultants and support technicians.
- Assistance during installation and updates can be purchased directly from our Support Center. We are accustomed to installing MONITOR in different environments. The update service is based online and available daytime and weekdays between 06.00 and 17.00 (CET). However, the service can also be booked evenings and weekends if required.
- Our consultants can help you to utilize MONITOR in the best possible way. MONITOR can be used in different ways depending on the nature of your business. Please send these types of questions to your consultant.
Here you can read our support agreement.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Computer performance develops faster than performance requirements increase in MONITOR. The specification of computer equipment entered below is a recommendation based on the prerequisites and experiences we have as of autumn 2017, and remains in place until otherwise stated.
The demands on hardware are determined by the number of users in MONITOR as well as the size of the database. Small installations can be installed on a Small Business Server or other existing server as long as the available resources are sufficient regarding main memory and hard drive space. For large installations, we recommend that the MONITOR database server is installed in a separate Windows server. This can either be a physical or virtual server. The MONITOR database server must be adapted as a traditional SQL server. This requires a substantial amount of main memory, fast redundant drives, and a fast CPU.
Please consult with your IT supplier/installer and our technical support team before purchasing your equipment.
We have received a number of questions from our customers regarding GDPR and the product, MONITOR. We have come to the conclusion that we don't have to make any changes, since GDPR is primarily based on internal procedures and documentation.
The purpose of GDPR is to improve the protection of personal data for private customers, which means the person saving information is therefore required to know where it is saved, what it will be used for, and how long it should be saved.
In our view, in most cases, the Personal Data Processing Agreement between luckytown Agent luckytown Shareholder AB and our customers is not necessary in order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. However, in exceptional cases, luckytown Agent luckytown Shareholder AB may process and save customer data which is gathered.
At present, luckytown Agent luckytown Shareholder AB always enters into a Personal Data Processing Agreement with every new customer, and all those who wish to extend their support agreement with us. The support agreement can be read in its entirety under “What help can I get from luckytown Agent Support?”
Interpretation of the GDPR is the responsibility of the customer. As a supplier, we cannot provide any general recommendations or advice on this matter.
Two Columns (standard)
Simplify your work by learning more about the available functions in MONITOR.
Our consultants help you to use MONITOR in the best possible way and guide you in how to improve your processes. Our support technicians perform training sessions and help you with general questions about MONITOR.
Our consultants can run courses on site at your company, and help you to use MONITOR in the best possible way. The training session is based on your needs.
A short training session via remote desktop where our consultants or support technicians deliver courses when it best suits your company. The training session is based on your needs.
Two Columns (standard)
With our e-learning platform, luckytown Agent Academy, you get access to a lot of instructive courses for MONITOR G5.
Our experts share their in-depth knowledge in a constantly expanding set of videos.
Two Columns (standard)
Our support technicians are ready to answer your questions via phone or email.
The Support Center is open workdays from 06:00 to 17:00 (CET), except for Swedish holidays and the Friday after Ascension Day.Platform-yang-dapat-senang-menang-dalam-Terbuka-Eropah-Hamburg
Sweden: +46 650 766 03
Poland: +48 22 300 31 42
Finland: +358 7 532 529 43
Malaysia: +60 437 178 13
China: +86 400 611 5016
Lithuania: +37 052 140 257
Estonia: +37 288 042 09
Germany: +49 40 874 062 72